5.02.2011

All the single ladies... in alphabetical order, please


Just came back from my cousin's wedding. They called the single ladies, uh, that's us, BY NAME for the bouquet toss. There were 5 of us. The number of single men for the garter toss? O-N-E. Grammar check. That's "man." Encouraging, huh? Statistics was never my best subject. LOL


No, I didn't catch the bouquet. When it's time, God himself will hand it over to me. Or through an angel disguised as a florist. Call me idealistic--delusional even--but I do believe that the truest, most fulfilling of relationships happen when God brings two individuals together. In the book "When God Writes Your Love Story: The Ultimate Approach to Guy/Girl Relationships,"   husband-and-wife team Eric and Leslie Ludy encourage singles to challenge the culture of sensuality-based relationships that often lead us feeling betrayed and empty once the romance is gone. 


“I had dreamed of a perfect love story for my entire life. But somewhere in the midst of the endless cycle of temporary romances, my dreams had shattered.” How can I find a love worth waiting for?  
The book dishes out Four Secrets to an Amazing Love Story. It emphasizes and teaches us how to have a Christ-centered approach to relationships. One of the top-selling Christian books, When God Writes Your Love Story also aims to help readers find direction, focus, and yes, passion. It's one read that will bring hope not just to singles, but even those in need of a second chance.



What's your bouquet toss story? Please comment and share your story. Or, get a copy of the book When God Writes Your Love Story RIGHT HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails